General Cabinet Specifications:
See the images and read below to better understand cabinet parts and components.
• All cabinets and closet components are constructed from the highest quality 3/4 melamine from domestic and Canadian mills.
• All edges are finished with extra thickness PVC edging measuring a full 1 mm.
• Cabinets shipped assembled are “dowel and glue” construction with no visible fasteners.
• Cabinets can be ordered unassembled with “RTA” fitting for simple jobsite assembly.
• Cabinet backs are a full 3/4″ thick and fully captive. No additional blockong or nailers are necessary.
Note: cabinet depths are the box measurement without doors!
• RTA cabinets include all necessary hinges, slides and fittings for assembly.
• Finished sides are not a concern as the interiors are the same color as the exteriors and there are no visible fasteners.
• All sizes are custom to 1/16″; each cabinet description gives the range of sizes available as well as the “default” size, which is the typical size used.
• Cabinets can be customized and altered to suit any need.
• Zargen drawer box by Grass America – our most popular drawer box. Offers 80% extension in a white epoxy coated steel side with a “ramp-in” self closing feature. 100 lb. load capacity. Available in white only. Compliments all colors. Built-in face adjustment. Shipped fully assembled with RTA orders. The best value and the strongest in the industry. Note: closet componets only available with Zargen.
• Vinyl drawer box – doweled together 5/8″ thick hardrock maple vinyl wrapped componets with two slide choices: full extension ball bearing slide rated at 100 lbs. or a blum concealed undermount slide.
• Dovetail drawer box – Solid wood drawer box with side or undermount drawer slides
• Melamine doors are 3/4″ thick from the same material and color as the cabinet box edged with 1 mm PVC for durability.
• 5 piece doors are available in 5 popular styles in many colors. View pdf chart.
• Glass doors – 5 piece doors are available with clear or frosted glass in lieu of wood panel.
• Grain direction is vertical on doors and horizontal on drawer faces. No effort is made to “match” the grain.
• Hinges are Salice brand 110 degree concealed . There are two hinges on doors up to 35″, three from 36-48, four from 49-72, five on any taller.
• We do not drill for knobs or pulls.